What is Pockets From ICICI Bank ?
Pockets is a VISA-powered wallet app that any customer can use to recharge mobile, pay bills, send money, shop anywhere. Pockets wallet also comes with a physical shopping card which can be used to shop on any website or retail stores. It also offers many shopping offers and deals for many online websites and t has referral program too to earn more.
How and Why do you need pockets
- To get started with pockets all you need to do is download Pockets app.
- Send money to any mobile number or email address for free.
- Get best deals on movie tickets, pay bills and recharge offers.
- Shop on any indian website with east steps.
- You can also get instant help by chat with customer care.
Here is few best offers from pockets
10% Cashback on booking train ticket at irctc
- Enjoy a cashback of up to Rs. 500
- This offer valid upto March 31, 2016
- Minimum booking amount required to avail the offer is Rs. 500
- Select Credit Card as the payment option
- Enter your Pockets wallet number, CVV and valid-to-date provided in the app to make the payment
Get 20% Cashback On Bookmyshow
- Max cashback upto Rs 200
- This offer valid upto February 29, 2016
Pockets Add Money Offer – Add Rs. 250 & Get Rs. 75 Extra
- Offer valid till March 10, 2016
- Rs.75 extra offer is applicable only for first time
- Minimum Rs. 250 must be added
- Rs.75 will be added to the Pocket wallet within 7 working days of adding money to the wallet
- Only first 30,000 customers loading their Pockets wallet with Rs.250 or more during the offer period can avail of the offer
- Wallets with status as Lost/Stolen/Blocked will not be eligible for this offer
15% off at CCD using Pockets Card
- Offer valid on a bill of Rs. 300 or above
- Offer valid on amount exclusive of taxes
- This offer is valid at all Café Coffee Day outlets across India except Coffee Day Lounge, Coffee Day Square, discounted and airport Cafes’
- This offer is not valid on merchandise, combo offers or discounted items
Fore more offers and updates visit Pocket Offers